Get your music in the hands of today's top A&R representatives, artist managers, and TV/Film supervisors.GET STARTED
We guarantee song placements, or money back
Pitch Your Music
How this works
- Simply upload your song with our easy-to-use song plugging tool.
- Your song gets evaluated by a third party, music market research company.
- If your song passes the evaluation, our team starts plugging your song.
- - Radio ready production of your song (we accept music produced ANYWHERE)
- - Have the permission from all your co-writers to submit the song
- - Own 100% of the publishing rights and master
- - If song passes, willingness to sign a single song publishing deal with Tunedly (learn more)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is paying the song plugger's retainer and success fees?
All retainer and success fees are paid by Tunedly.
How does the song plugging tool work?
Your submitted songs are being analyzed by an independent market research company which works with major brands such as Universal Music, Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Warner. If your song analysis comes back positive, we will shop your music for placements with artists, film and TV.
How does the placement guarantee work?
In a nutshell: If you submit at the very least three professional recordings which pass the independent market research analysis within the first six months of your membership and we fail to provide at least one placement within your first year of your membership, we will refund you 100% of the Tunedly subscription fees you paid.
Learn more about the placement guarantee here.
Can I only pitch Tunedly produced music?
No, you can pitch music produced anywhere, as long as the quality is of professional standard.
How will I find out about a possible deal?
Tunedly will contact you by email and/or phone to inform you of a new placement.
How many songs can I submit to your song plugging tool per month?
You can submit three songs per month.